Development of Digital Internship Model for Higher Education
“Development of Digital Internship Model and its support system for Higher Education”
We kindly invite students, academic staff members and representatives of businesses with previous experience in virtual (online) internships to fill in the survey about best solutions for online internships.
The data collected will be used to create the Digital Internship Model.
Thank you for your participation!
The main idea of the project is to improve the organisation of virtual internships in professional higher education programs in Europe. The objectives of the project are the following:
- To improve the implementation of virtual internships by creating Digital Internship Model – digital tool and materials that would help students, employers and higher education institutions in the EU to organise virtual internships more effectively and to achieve the highest possible learning outcomes of remote internships.
- To improve the user experience of the Digital Internship Model by developing support materials for teachers, company managers, mentors for remote work with trainees and mutual cooperation for regular assessment and correction of student performance, at the same time allowing to develop digital competences of teachers and mentors.
- To validate the Digital Internship Model in higher education institutions in four countries (Latvia, Lithuania, Italy, Portugal).
- To make the Digital Internship Model available in all the EU countries with the help of dissemination activities.
- Survey of stakeholders and design of the Digital Internship Model (by October 2022)
- Development of contents and technical solution for the Digital Internship model (by February 2023)
- Development of Support system for the implementation of the Digital Internship Model (by March 2023)
- Validation of the Digital Internship model, including training program for the persons involved and approbation at higher education institutions (by August 2023)
- Final conference in Rome, Italy and online (10 November 2023)
The College of Business Administration, Latvia
Riga Technical University, Latvia
Šiauliai State University of Applied Sciences, Lithuania
Lusofona University, Portugal
Centro Italia – Azienda Speciale della Camera di Comercio Rieti Viterbo, Italy
If you have any questions about the project, please contact the project manager Mr Janis Supe, Janis.email@example.com, +371 28358110.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.